Sure you can buy almond milk in you’re local store but why do that when you make it at home and customize it to your liking.
Almond milk is surprisingly easy to make requiring just 3 ingredients and a bit of time
Recipe Type: Drinks
- 1 cup of soaked raw unsalted almonds or 200g
- 4 cups of water less or more depending on how thick you want your milk to be.
- a pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons of honey less or more depending on how sweet you want your milk
- Soak the almonds in a bowl of water overnight
- put the soaked almonds, water, honey and salt in to a blender and blend it at highspeed for 2 minutes
- get a j cloth and carefully grab the four corners and pour the almond mixture and then squeeze until all the almond milk filters out.
- repeat filtering until you run out of almond mixture
Serving size: 1\2 cups Calories: 34 Fat: 2.4g Saturated fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 1g Sugar: 10g Sodium: 10mg Fiber: 8g Protein: 1g
The nutrition is a rough estimate of 1/2 a cup of 8 servings