Cookies are one of life’s simple tasty pleasures but normal cookies contain gluten which can upset your stomach.
Well this easy recipe using ground almonds instead of flour will give you a batch of super tasty Gluten Free chocolate chip cookies!
You can make this recipe in no time and the batch will last you for days!
- 140g/4.9oz of ground almonds
- 100g/3.5oz of caster sugar
- ½ tsp of vanilla essence
- 140g/4.9oz of buteer
- 1 medium beaten egg
- ½ tsp of bicarbonate soda
- 100g of chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F /Gas mark 5
- Spray non stick spray on to tinfoil on a baking tray or grease with butter
- Place butter and sugar in to a bowl and stir till blended and the consistency of thick cream
- Add the egg to bowl and blend
- Add ground almonds and biocarbonate of soda and mix till blended
- Add chocolate chips and stir till evenly distributed
- Drop heaped teaspoons of the mixture on to prepared foil and spread well apart (I used the same tray 3 times to bake my cookies but you can use 3 separate trays and bake at the same time
- Transfer tray to oven and bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden
- Leave to cool then using a spatula transfer to a wire rack to cool completely eat cookies after about 5 minutes of cooling