Do you like bread and bananas?
Why not try Banana bread, but not just any banana bread but gluten free banana bread.
All you for this simple recipe and some ingredients let’s do this!
Gluten Free Banana Bread
Recipe Type: Gluten Free
Serves: 1 loaf
- 3 over ripe bananas
- 3/4 of a cup of sugar
- 410 grams of gluten free flour (you can use normal flour if you don’t want it to be gluten free)
- 2 eggs
- 1 table spoon of bio carbonate of soda
- 100g of porridge oats
- a teaspoon of honey
- mash the bananas up until mushy with a spoon
- add eggs sugar, bio carbonate and oats and blend
- add honey and mix
- finally flour and mix till blended
- Get a bread pan and cover with tin foil (this will make it easier to remove later.)
- heat your oven to 200 degrees fan assisted and allow to heat up
- transfer mixture to bread pan
- put the bread pan in the oven and allow to bake for 45mins up to an hour
- take the bread pan out and allow to cool for about 30 mins
- grab the tinfoil and shake and the pan separate from the foil then carefully peel back tinfoil and enjoy