Flapjacks are very easy to make and are high in energy and are nutritious and gluten free. This recipe will show you how to make gluten free flapjacks.
Needing only three ingredients and about 30 mins.
Gluten Free Flapjacks will be one of the easiest recipes you’ll ever make.
Lets do this!
- 200g / 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 6 tbsp / 1/3 cup Golden Syrup or corn syrup
- 330g / 2 cups porridge oats
- Pinch salt
- Preheat your oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas 4
- Get syrup, salt and butter and add in to a pan and simmer till butter and syrup blend
- Put the oats in a bowl and mix the syrup butter mixture together(make sure to mix well)
- Put the oat mixture in a tray and flatten out with a spoon
- leave the mixture in the oven for 25 mins or until golden
- remove and cut in to squares and leave to cool for 20 mins
Your Flapjacks are now ready for eating!