Broccoli is considered to be a really healthy food.
But nobody likes the taste of broccoli right? ?
So that’s where this super easy broccoli Soup recipe comes in!
This Broccoli Soup takes no time and is really easy to make needing only 3 ingredients and no skills you can make great tasting soup for very little money.
Lets do this!
These are the only ingredients you will need! Broccoli, Salt and Pepper.
Fill a saucepan with water and bring to boil add broccoli and boil for around 10 minutes or until you can cut it easily with a knife.
Break the broccoli up with a spoon and transfer to a blender, don’t throw out that lovely broth yet add half of it to the broccoli in the blender.
Blend Baby Blend!
Blend the broccoli for about 3 minutes but be careful the liquid is really hot!
Transfer to a bowl season with salt and drizzle with olive oil and serve with cheese ( I only had goats cheese but you guys can experiment around with it)
- 1 Head of Broccoli
- 1400 ml of water
- (optional) Goats Cheese
- (optional) Olive oil
- Put water in a pot and bring to a boil
- Add broccoli and boil for 10 minutes and add a tablespoon of salt
- Break up broccoli into smaller chunks for blending with a spoon
- Add broccoli to blender along with half of the water the broccoli was boiling in
- Blend for 3 minutes (Be careful the water is really hot)
- Serve in bowls and drizzle with olive oil and add a slice of goats cheese and season with salt and pepper
Please share if you enjoyed this. ?