Do you guys remember Pancake Tuesday when all you’d eat for the entire day was pancakes?
Well you can make every day like Pancake Tuesday because pancakes are so easy to make you can make them in a matter of minutes. Pancakes are a great dish for breakfast because you can make them in the morning without thinking.
Well here’s how I made them
Serves 2-3 people
Prep Time Cooking Time Total Time
4 mins 6 mins 10 mins
1 cup of plain flour or 236g
310 ml of milk
1 beaten egg
1 teaspoon of salt
2 tablespoons of sugar
2 teaspoons of baking powder
- Add flour, salt, sugar and baking powder into a bowl
- blend ingredients together
- add milk and beaten egg to the bowl and mix till a smooth batter forms
- heat up a frying pan and drizzle some olive oil onto the pan
- transfer some of the pancake batter in to the pan
- flip pancake after about 20 seconds
- remove pancake and serve with chocolate spread, honey, maple syrup or simply squeezed lemon juice with sugar(my personal faveourite)
Did you like this recipe?
Please rate this recipe